Whitley Hunter
9 years ago
What are the pool dimensions?
Mentone House · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Jasmine McClelland Design
    9 years ago

Apologies for the slow response. We can't help you with the pool size. We do know it is from Domain Pools and Landscaping.

• Talmage Dangerfield
    8 years ago

Thanks for the information about the pool. I love how clean and clear the water looks. Can they get it clean like that with just the filter, or do they have someone clean it out every couple of weeks? That seems like the only way that I could think of to make the water that clear. http://www.advancedpools.com.au/index.php/selectedContent/1974586271

• Whitley Hunter
    Original Author
    8 years ago

No, there is a much better way to save money and get sparkling clear water. I use the BBB Method to keep my water crystal clear. The three “B’s” stand for Bleach, Baking Soda and Borax. The BBB method uses generic pool chemicals from your local grocery and hardware store to clean and maintain your pool.

The cost of using the BBB method is significantly less than the cost of traditional name brand pool chemicals. I used to spend $150-$200 every month on name brand pool chemicals. Now I spend approximately $30/per month and I don't have to pay a pool maintenance company.