Software
Houzz Logo Print
sl_lani

Pool tiles?

11 years ago
Are these green sukabumi tiles polished or honed? thank you!
Natural stone · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 11 years ago

    Thank you! Just a quick question, where did you import them from?

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    tiles were imported from bali..
  • 11 years ago

    Who did you import them from? Every importer/distributor online looks a web 1.0 ecommerce mistake waiting to happen...

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    I am looking for a supplier in the US. Also what kind of filter did you go with ? I am course about balancing the water and overall weekly maintenance needed

  • 6 years ago

    I am looking for a pool builder who can install Sukabumi Green tile on the pool. We brought these tiles from Indonesia. We live in Cypress, Texas.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    McGeheed - I would find a high end pool company in your area. With this material being new to the US. There will be the learning curves of proper install and balancing the water.