Software
Houzz Logo Print
tberns

What color grout did you use?

11 years ago
We are flipping a house and have decided to do beveled white tile as the back splash in the kitchen. I am trying to figure out whether to do "white" grout or something more like a frost? Do you remember what color gout you used here?
Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello, I do not remember the name of the grout we used in this installation, but in this case, we chose a white that was as close to the color of the white tile as possible. Hope this helps.

  • 11 years ago

    Hi, I was wondering where did you get the white beveled subway tile backsplash? Thanks so much in advance.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi, the supplier we used for this installation discontinued the beveled subway tiles we used, but I believe American Olean makes it. You can Google beveled subway tile, I believe even the Houzz store carries them!

  • 11 years ago

    You can also check out Heritage Tile. They carry authentic beveled tile and they carry different colors.