Software
Houzz Logo Print
mskdj

Window Treatment Help please:)

11 years ago


Hi there. I would very much appreciate some help deciding on window treatment. This is the first set of panels that caught my eye - and I do like the black accent but also have some questions. Here are some thoughts/information:

  1. Yes I know they look ridiculous right now. This really is a starting point and I did not want to hang a rod when I am not confident on what I will be doing for window coverings. Currently they are hanging, haphazardly on command strips to get an idea of size/pattern.

  2. Our ceiling height is 108". These panels are 96". I cannot afford customs drapes so this is not an option. Would like to make these work - still a little unsure of pattern?

  3. I like this pattern, but more on the bookshelf window, I worry it is too busy when it is closer to the wall mural (peacock feather).

  4. Have considered both roman shades and "layering" curtains with sheers. Not entirely sure what to consider when layering. Will eventually have a bright white kitchen at back of this room - with black accents. Should curtain rod be black or stainless?

Thank you;)




Comments (10)