Software
Houzz Logo Print
mahogany

Daino reale and cream marfil

13 years ago
Im thinking of using daino as our counter top and honed crema marfil select as floor tiles. But I'm not sure if these two colors go well. What do you think? Thx!

Ellen
Guest Bathroom · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The colors work well but the veining is really different. The parallel lines in the Daino Reale have a really different texture. I'd just use the same stone for both, or add texture by using stones that are more complimentary, less matchy. or go with a nice porcelain for the floor.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    The client was very happy with the end result and so am I - so I would say they do work well together. Thank you for the follow...
  • 10 years ago

    I have this in my Master Vanity, but need a paint color for the cabinetry. What is the paint color on the Cabinetry?


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Sherwin Williams Alabaster 7008


  • 10 years ago

    what is the wall color?


  • PRO