janine3426

chandelier brand/model?

janine3426
9 years ago
Powell Ohio Kitchen · More Info

Comments (16)

• Gina Underwood
    8 years ago

I love this kitchen. We are remodeling our kitchen and we were inspired by this beautiful kitchen. Our Island will be 6x8ft. Do you think we need two chandeliers or one? We have a Ferguson store in our area and will purchase this one.

• PRO
    Kitchen Kraft
    8 years ago

I am glad to hear that you were inspired. I apologize for the late answer, all of our deisngers were out working a home show last weekend. I checked with our designers and the answer is that the lighting is really a personal preference. If you went with the same model chandelier shown in the kitchen above 2 chandeliers would be fine and not look crowded. Each chandelier is 28 inches in diameter and 360 watts, and if you did now want that much light there is a smaller version that is 16 inches in diameter and only 180 watts. http://shop.ferguson.com/product/maxim-24303CL-polished-nickel-681566?tb I hope this information was helpful. It might be best to speak to an associate at your Ferguson store and review the other lighting you have in the kitchen. Both lights are so beautiful I'm sure whatever you decide it will be stunning. Best of luck with your project and please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for visiting our Houzz page.

• Gina Underwood
    8 years ago

Thank you so much for your advise. We bought one of the same chandelier because we already have more then 10 can lights in the kitchen along with the lights in the den that opens to the kitchen. I can't wait - 4 more weeks to go. Would you mined telling the color of the walls? Thank you very much.

• PRO
    Kitchen Kraft
    8 years ago

Glad to hear things are progessing nicely.

The paint on the walls is Mindful Gray by Sherwin Williams.
    Here is a link to their website so you can see this gray along with other
    gray options by Sherwin Willaims:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

https://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/find-and-explore-colors/paint-colors-by-family/SW7016/#/7016/?s=products&p=PS0

Good Luck with everything.

• marthaheaton
    6 years ago

Do you happen to know if there is a glaze on the cabinets? And I can see that the island panels are raised, but it is hard to tell if the outer surround cabinets are flat paneled or raised? So, so beautiful! Great work. Also, I saw that you responded the the wall color is Mindful Gray, do you happen to know the color of the inside squares of the coffered ceiling?

• PRO
    Kitchen Kraft
    6 years ago

Thank you for your kind words and your question. There is no glaze on the island or perimeter cabinets. The panels on the end of the island are raised while the drawer fronts on the island are recessed.

The
    color used on the ceiling is a Classic French Gray by Shermin Williams. Here is
    a link to their website so you can see this gray along with other gray options
    by Sherwin Willaims:

https://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/find-and-explore-colors/paint-colors-by-family/SW0077-classic-french-gray/#/0077/?s=colorDetails&p=PS0

We hope
    this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any other
    questions. Thank you for visiting our Houzz page.

• Salwa Masri
    4 years ago

Can you please tell me what is the granit name?

• PRO
    Kitchen Kraft
    4 years ago

Thank you for your kind words and your question. The countertop above is quartzite and is called Super White. We chose this because it looks like carrara marble, but is not as porous and requires less maintenance. We purchased the granite from Perrotta Marble & Granite in Hilliard. They sourced the stone from Stonemart in Columbus, OH.

We hope that this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for visiting our Houzz page.

• nancy smith
    4 years ago

Is the quartzite on the island raised above what is on the counter over the drawers elsewhere in the kitchen. It is beautiful, whatever edge you have chosen. It appears you put a quartzite counter on top of a quartzite counter to give it a waterfall effect.

• wflowers106
    3 years ago

I would love to know how did you do that over the stove area? now that caught my eye and i love to do that with my stove and could you tell me how did you get that look with the stove hood and back splash? everything is so gorgeous!

• PRO
    Kitchen Kraft
    3 years ago

• PRO
    Kitchen Kraft
    3 years ago

• PRO
    Kitchen Kraft
    3 years ago

Thank you for your question. The hood surround was custom made by the cabinet manufacturer and the backsplash is made up of honed and leathered Carrara marble pieces. The honed finish is a smooth finish without shine, almost a matte finish. The leathered finish helps close
    up the pores making the granite more stain resistant, and helps the granite
    retain its natural color which is sometimes lost after being honed. Best of all
    a leathered finish helps hide water spots and fingerprints.

The border is a chair rail and inside that is a metal strip that
    is made by Estate Metals by Sonoma Tile Makers. The one our client chose is the
    1/2" by 8" Van Ness. You can see it on the attached picture of a brochure. It does not look like Somona tiles is still making this line, but you may be able to find something similar.

After the metal border is a 1x1 mosaic tile followed by another
    metal border. Inside the backsplash is a 1x2 herringbone patterned marble tile.

We hope this information was helpful. Our client made all their
    selections at a local tile showroom called Hamilton Parker. We checked over the
    order acknowledgement and it read that the tiles for this backsplash came from
    the Rue Pierre collection. This is a collection from Walker Zanger. Here is a
    link to that collection:

http://www.walkerzanger.com/collections/products.php?view=mat&mat=Stone%20Collections&coll=Rue%20Pierre

It has been several years since these selections were made and you may not be able to find the exact same stone, but hopefully you should be able to find something that you like that is similar.

I have attached a close up picture to help you in your search. I hope that this is helpful.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We hope this information was helpful. Please let us
    know if you have any more questions.

• wflowers106
    3 years ago

Thank You so Much Kitchen Kraft for answer my question and it is such amazing and gorgeous work of design that you have done and i love it when i saw it.

• PRO
    Prestige Chandelier
    2 years ago

We can make a similar chandelier custom. If you are Interested email me please. Thank You