BATHROOM DESIGNHow to Bring the Beauty of Reclaimed Wood to the Bath
Beautiful salvaged wood adds warmth and texture to a bathroom. Here's how to get the look rightFull Story
MATERIALSBathroom Workbook: 7 Natural Stones With Enduring Beauty
Not everyone wants a marble bath. Bring organic warmth to counters, walls or floors with these hard-wearing alternativesFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESTop Tile Trends From the Coverings 2013 Show — the Wood Look
Get the beauty of wood while waving off potential splinters, rotting and long searches, thanks to eye-fooling ceramic and porcelain tilesFull Story
THE HARDWORKING HOMEGet a Mudroom Floor That’s Strong and Beautiful Too
Learn the flooring materials that can handle splashes and splatters with ease and still keep their good looksFull Story
BATHROOM DESIGN8 Beautifully Different Tub Materials for Bath-Time Luxury
Elevate your bathroom — and your bathing experience — with a tub that feels like an indulgenceFull Story
- William Chase Fruit Vegetables Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #54, 72"x60"
- William Chase Still Life Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #29, 72"x60"
- Thomas Cole Country Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #344, 48"x32"
- Alfred Bricher Waterfront Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #66, 30"x36"
- William Chase City Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #117, 40"x40"
- Thomas Cole Historical Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #174, 60"x72"
- Jean Corot Village Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #78, 60"x36"
- William Chase Country Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #402, 72"x48"