My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Amazing, color is stunning too!! It took me a few years to understand why people grows spine covered plants called cacti... and this is why... GORGEOUS flowers!
Thank you! I didn't expect to like this one as much as I do. My mom always says there is no "ugly" thing without it's graceful surprise. I find cactus adaptations to be fascinating.
tsugajunkie z5 SE WI ♱
stonetreehouse
Related Professionals
Bainbridge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Glenwood Springs Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cherry Hill Landscape Contractors · Aiken Landscape Contractors · Middletown Landscape Contractors · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Clearlake Landscape Contractors · Murrieta Landscape Contractors · Bowling Green Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Ardmore Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Anderson Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Burlington Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Clearlake Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Napa Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Santa Rosa Stone, Pavers & Concretenanzjade z5 MA
aztcqnOriginal Author
kathi_mdgd