Software
Houzz Logo Print
clekse

Our Brand New Kitchen

11 years ago

I just finished renovating my kitchen. Our old cabinets were falling apart and were original to our house. I have 4 children ranging in age from 8 - 16 and we are always in the kitchen. I decided to lighten things up with white, floor to ceiling cabinets. I also enlarged the island and used gray as the color. I kept the color scheme to white and gray tones with pops of blue with yellow walls. I love how it turned out and wanted to share our before and after pictures.

Before Renovation

Before


My Dream Kitchen - After




Comments (8)

  • 11 years ago

    Very pretty!

    clekse thanked sherbear71
  • PRO
    clekse thanked S-Squared // Architecture + Interiors + Landscape
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Great transformation!


    clekse thanked Drawer Essentials
  • 11 years ago

    Will you come to my house and do mine? Love it.

    clekse thanked sharpshears6
  • 11 years ago

    Thanks so much! I learned a lot as we went along. I watch tons of HGTV and they make everything look so simple. Had a bit of trouble with the glass tile backsplash, but eventually got it finished. I tell everyone not to look too closely and see my flaws!!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    What a change!