Software
Houzz Logo Print
gesmith

where is it sold?

What is the manufacture?
Modern Bedroom · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    it made in Egypt py my factory Moshir Furniture ,And you can buy from them .
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I buy this headboard in Houston, Texas?
  • 12 years ago
    Is it possible to see or buy this bed anywhere in the U.S.???
  • 12 years ago
    How much is it, including shipping?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Please answer the previous posts as they are all excellent questions! Without the answers, personally, I would NOT consider doing business of any nature with this seller! Furthermore it could affect my relationship with HOUZZ!
    Sincerely, Kim Dammeyer, kimdammeyer@me.com

    Formerly Kim and David Thompson (I think); please merger the accounts, eliminating the account baring the name Thompson.

    Thank you, Kim Dammeyer 1-(858) 200-6952 cell OR 1-(619) 225-9091 home/fax; 3346 Ullman Street, San Diego CA 92106