Software
Houzz Logo Print
amberlinas

What paint color was used to find a match for the pre-stained shake si

11 years ago
Westport New home · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Amberlinas,


    The color is Maibec White. A very common color in the Maibec line of shingles. www.maibec.com

    Best,

    Anthony

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    This is great work, congrats!

  • 9 years ago

    Can you tell me if this was single coat or 2 coat for the white? Looks great!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Matthew,


    It is a 2 coat. I love the product, however I will say that I have had some issue with the white/cedar "bleeding" through a bit. Sometimes it looks as though the redness of the natural cedar comes through, if you give it time, the redness will go away. (1 year / 4 seasons) however, I would suggest going with the Nantucket not the Kennebunk as the Nantucket line as the Nantucket holds the stain better. You can always call Maibec for some more info, they have a great customer service department and stand by the product and paint.


    Anthony