Software
Houzz Logo Print
maryjauregui

Wall colour

13 years ago
Please could you tell me what paint colour you've used on the walls?
Fitzroy Development · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 13 years ago
    This is beautiful.. Please tell me the beautiful color of the paint that was so expertly applied to make this room look stunning. Thanks !!! Su4u10@gmail.com
  • 12 years ago
    I put something similar on one of my walls. If you like a rich gray, try Benjamin Moore Dior #2133-40 . It looks like a dark rich gray and I couldn't even tell it had a purple tint until I put something purple next to it. it's a lovely, lovely color and looks like this room. You can buy a sample to paint on your wall from most Benjamin & Moore stores
  • 12 years ago
    Could be BM Winter Gates.
Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations