Software
Houzz Logo Print
watercolorartist

Galv. Tin Backsplash & wainscoting~ anyone ?

13 years ago
Build is NOW, and I already know I am going with butcher blocks and I will make concrete counter tops.
My sink is a commercial huge double SS monster...love it.
My back slash is the issue here, I have seen a few shows that show new galv. tin roofing painted with muriatic acid to destress, for 24 hrs, wash & then install...and I love the look !
This is a Barn home, and it will look great but I'd love to see some pics from others who have done this.
Thanks !!
Here is the build so far today:

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I see your post was from a few months ago now, how is the barn renovation coming along? I'd love an update.
  • 12 years ago
    have you started the distressing the tin yet, that is exactly what I want to do for my bathtub surround