Finally ! Pay dirt , I simply adore this table and chairs .......pleas
11 years ago
Related Stories

VACATION HOMESPatience Pays Off for Owners Renovating Their Beach Condo
A Jersey Shore unit gets a bright new look, a more functional layout and increased space for extended family
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEThe Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDIY Project: Sit Pretty with Mismatched Chairs
Create a one-of-a-kind dining set from a collection of cast-offs
Full Story
MOST POPULARHow to Finally Tackle Your Closet's Critical Mess
It can be tough to part with reminders of your past, but your closet needs space for who you are today
Full Story
FURNITUREWhy Your Room Wants a Small Chair
Overstuffed chairs have their place, but undersize ones have more. Tuck one in and watch guests flock over
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
FURNITUREMust-Know Furniture: The Tulip Chair
An iconic 1950s chair with the simplicity of a flower is still the chair of today
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESFrom Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disasters
Full Story

Comment