Software
Houzz Logo Print
agould

Are you sure the cabinets are Ikea? can't find them in Canada either. thanks.

13 years ago
Etobicoke condo · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    no worries. thanks anyway.
  • 13 years ago
    Ikea boxes with custom fronts.
    http://dcabinets.com/
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    All I can tell you is that the designer said "it's an IKEA kitchen". As a photographer I took him at his word. Hope that helps.
  • 13 years ago
    it's not dcabinets, i asked....anybody knows other makers of custom ikea fronts? i really like those...
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Yulia, look us up; nobody offers anything close to our selection of custom IKEA doors.
  • 12 years ago
    South beach condos Toronto ont, you'll find the Designers name
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I'm glad we're getting to someone who may have a track on this kitchen. Sorry for any incorrect information. I was photographing the space for a magazine and was only passing along what I was told. Again, sorry if that information was in error.
  • 12 years ago
    It's a excellent product, I'm in love with mine!