Software
Houzz Logo Print
herbie88

Venthood

11 years ago
Hi. Can you tell me how they got the varigated look of the venthood? I am wanting to get this done on my new venthood and they used paintable wood, but not the alder like I have on the other cabs. Thanks. Beautiful kitchen. Hope my renovated one looks as good.
Woodruff · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This vent hood has a maple wood veneer. Not sure you can get that look on a paint grade vent hood. You might have your painter try a gel stain. Apply top to bottom to get the variation and possible look of a wood grain. Good luck!


  • 11 years ago

    It is so hard deciding what to do on my kitchen. Cabs are made, but the venthood is the focal point. Also, I've looked at some focal point blacksplashes and still can't make up my mind as to what to do. This is hard and thought it would be much easier process! How about the neat lights? I've looked everwhere and have never seen those. Really nice look. Thanks.

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio