dadesai1

Tindora cuttings

dadesai1

I would like to buy tindora cuttings long variety please.

• Pyewacket

The only source I know of is Seeds of India, and they don't always have it. You could check them out though.

dadesai1 thanked Pyewacket
  • Bindu Sharma

I am in the same boat, looking to procure cuttings to grow in 2018. I am getting about 10 cuttings (rooted) from India in June 2018, but that will be too late for 2018. 2019, I know I am going to get a great crop, but I am hoping I will get some for 2018. Let's see.

• aluvaboy

Bindu Sharma, if you are in the Tristate Area (NY, NJ, CT) I might be able to give you Tindora cuttings. Please provide email address.

• Bindu Sharma

Many thanks, bsharma@centersys.com
    I am in East Brunswick, New Jersey.

• aluvaboy

Bindu Sharma, I have send a reply to your email.

• Bindu Sharma

Got it! Thanks. Will connect there.

• laxmi365

Hi,

I am looking for some Tindora cuttings as well and I live in NY. Would anyone be able to give me some Tindora cuttings please.

• Pyewacket

Dude - take your phone # off ASAP! PM these guys with your offer or ask them to PM you. Your phone is going to get spammed big-time! There are thousands of web crawlers out there specifically set up to harvest phone numbers and email addresses and any other personal info you are careless enough to publish on a public forum.

• aluvaboy

Zensojourner,

Thanks, I deleted my post. I will PM her as you suggested.