Software
Houzz Logo Print
bsouthcote

what material is the backsplash?

11 years ago
South Barry Avenue, Mamaroneck · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It is cerused white oak v-groove panelling to match the island. Thanks for your interest!

  • 11 years ago

    What brand/model is the fridge? Thanks!


  • 10 years ago

    Stunning kitchen!! Did you use the same brushed brass pulls on the white cabinets or did you change to stainless. For some reason, against the white, they don't look brass.

  • 9 years ago

    I have absolutely no questions but pure admiration. I have been researching kitchens on houzz for over 2 years and this one is just amazing.. The words that come in mind are peaceful, spa-like, elegant, timeless. I thought I was set on white kitchen for 2 years and now.. 2-4 weeks before finalizing my kitchen cabinetry I am having some serious doubts... you shook my world =)