Software
Houzz Logo Print
dirt_farmer

chipmunk question

11 years ago

Hi,

In my garden I have found a dead chipmunk. It had to get through a garden fence to get there but that's not hard for them. It looks like he died when he ate one of my radishes or spring onions which I got planted real late this year. There doesn't seem to be any evidence that another critter got him. I have not used any pesticides in this part of the garden and consider it organic. I tried a radish about four feet from the chipmunk to see if it made me sick, and for the most part it didn't. Just was sort of a strong radish, maybe because it was so old and late in the season. My question is are radishes and spring onions that are grown out of season poisonous to chipmunks?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting