Software
Houzz Logo Print
michael4ny

Shabby Chic Console

11 years ago
Does anyone know where this console might be able to find. I've gone to the Shabby Chic webpage but I'm unable to find it.
Shabby Chic Cottage Foyer with Framed American Flag Art · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Michael, Thanks for your question. Unfortunately I do not know know which company makes the console. Only the artwork is mine - the furnishings are not. "Shabby Chic" was used in the photo title to describe the style of the room - not the company. Best of luck with your decorating project! - Beverly

  • 11 years ago

    I appreciate the feedback. Thank you very much.

    And the artwork is also very lovely by the way.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    You're welcome, Michael.

    And thanks for your kind words!

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert