Software
Houzz Logo Print
peasblog

Samsung CS rant, and side vent kit issue

11 years ago

Has anyone installed this Samsung dryer with their side vent kit? The part seems too small, customer service had given me the run around even after sending a picture of said part that is too small. It's a universal kit for all of their dryers. But the last time I called Samsung CS they have me the number to the supplier. The guy there told me that they don't make a kit that fits this dryer. So a called Samsung back and they say it fits, I just need to call in a professional.

Fine, so I ask for a Samsung approved person in my area... They give me an email and phone number. Neither work.

I've been at this for 2 months with no resolution. I suspect when I call I'll be given the run around again. If I call just any installer what if something goes wrong.

had anyone installed the kit with this before?I'm so fed up, wondering if HD will even let me return at this point

Never again with Samsung. Ugh

DV9100 9.5 cu. ft. Electric Front Load Dryer

Comments (3)