Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_25010756

does this include side tables?

11 years ago
Rossetto Gap Bed, Queen, Without Pillows, Black · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I am VERY sorry for not responding to this question much earlier than
    this. The questions left by customers have not been forwarding to me so
    I'm only just seeing these.

    If you still have interest, this is the price for the bed only. The night stands and pillows are priced separate. Prices:

    QS Bed, 2 NS & Pillows $1950

    KS Bed, 2 NS & Pillows $2000

    Please
    let me know if you still have interest in this bed/bed set. Depending
    on your location for delivery, I will see if I can offer you a better
    price.Andrew

  • 11 years ago

    Andrew, How can I add to my cart the bed with NS. Also, whack are the pillows that are referenced above?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'm still having issues with Houzz sending me questions from customers so sorry yet again for the delay responding. The bed has optional headboard pillows in white or black. (Pic included) Let me know what you want to do and I'll add a new listing for you with those items included.


  • 11 years ago

    I would like to order the bed with the nightstands. Please advise on how to do that. I can contact you directly if you cannot get Houzz to offer that option at checkout. Thanks. Chris

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Can you leave me your email?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'd like to get this worked out for you. Are you still interested in this?

  • 11 years ago

    Yes. Can you please send me a contact email or phone number?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I don't think it lets me leave that info via messaging. You can try me though at

    210 five eight five 23 too one

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Houzz has still not made my additional listings active yet. They told me they have a backlog of work so not sure when they will be made active. I only have 2 sets of this bed left so have 1 on hold for you. Please contact me today so we can get this moving for you. This message system does not alow full numbers to be listed so had to write like this: 210 five 8 five 23 too one

    Hope that makes sense.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I haven't heard back from you on this. Please let me know if you still have genuine interest in this bed set. Thanks.