I LOVE YOUR LANDSCAPING...
11 years ago
Related Stories

GARDENING GUIDESHow I Learned to Be an Imperfect Gardener
Letting go can lead to a deeper level of gardening and a richer relationship with the landscape. Here's how one nature lover did it
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhy Your Kitchen Wants Its Own iPad
Cooking-school gateway, recipe database, foodie networking ... an iPad in the kitchen has uses far beyond being a message center
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Actually Prefer Small Houses’ and Other Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Knew This Home Had to Be Mine’ and More Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story


Dig Your Garden Landscape Design