Software
Houzz Logo Print
ashley_corto

Kitchen Backsplash and Counter decision time!! HELP!

11 years ago

We are doing a semi kitchen remodel. I plan on doing a cream Quartz
countertop to match the floors, bisque appliances (that are staying). I
have narrowed it down to two counter choices shown below. One (left) is
marble style, the other (right) has tiny specks and very faint marbles
and has a yellow warm tone to it. Here's the million dollar question, I
love this





Jerusalem gold limestone as a backsplash, the tile shop I saw
it at only has 4x8 which seems big!! Will this color of limestone flow
well with my counter and cabinet choices? Will the contrast be there? The current light maple are
getting refaced to a mahogany brown with a hint of cherry. We are also
replacing the current top mount cast iron sink with an under-mount oil
bronze composite granite sink with oil bronze pull down faucet. Need back splash help! My style is warm colors with Spanish/Mediterranean
decor. Thank you! The burnt orange wall color I love and is staying
unless it looks awful with the kitchen remodel. We will also be
extending the island 18" and adding decorative cabinets all around to
make it look more like a piece of Furniture. Also we are

having a custom
range good made to match the cabinets. Any design advice is
appreciated. The last picture is the what the cabinet color will be.
Thanks :)

Comment (1)