Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dkayk

Who the hell has / needs this many clothes???

dkayk
11 years ago
California Closets Walk-ins · More Info

Comments (13)

• dkayk
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I deserve your sarcasm :-) Please forgive. Don't know what got into me that day! I do think the volume of clothing is a excessive, but your closet "system" is fantastic! I no longer live in CA, but I'd love to organize my garage. Do you have garage systems like this you could show on HOUZZ?
  • PRO
    California Closets Southdale
    11 years ago
    Hi dkayk, though we do not show on Houzz we certainly have garage systems available, we will take that into consideration as we continue to built our Houzz gallery! For now please see our Facebook page for some of the garage options available: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.202299586079.139920.200930766079&type=3 We are a California-based company but we do have local franchises available all over the US. We are based out of the Twin Cities, MN but you can find your closest location at californiaclosets.com. Thanks again for your interest!
  • cajungirlnola
    11 years ago
    Actually, the closet needs to be a bit bigger for my husband. LOL And even larger for me. We have lots of clothes.
  • User
    11 years ago
    My closet is bigger than this and stuffed to the gills..pa-lease! Lmao!! When it comes to closets, bigger is always better.
  • ms1zebra
    11 years ago
    This looks like a typical closet for a CPA. Numerous white dress shirts, several blue dress shirts and a few other "Casual Friday" collared shirts. :-)
  • sandboxjdp
    11 years ago
    Can someone tell me the width of each shirt section? Thank you.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi sandboxjdp, thank you for your question! The width of each shirt section in this closet is 30", but it is able to be customized to fit your needs. californiaclosets.com
  • iganmode1951
    10 years ago
    I just want to say this closet look fantastic, the arrangement of the clothing is beautiful. I love it . Thumbs up for the decorator.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Thank you iganmode1951!
  • Donna V
    10 years ago
    We are building a 500 square foot closet, got any ideas? I need room for 100 pairs of shoes just for my husband. I like this look.
  • cajungirlnola
    4 years ago

I have a 4 bedroom house and all the closets are maxed out! I need more room!

• Dede
    2 years ago

Looks like a Engineer’s closet, so neat and Organized! I bet the rest of the house is the same way. Nice wish I had time to do this..

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting