Software
Houzz Logo Print
frrstrateded

Bathroom remodel

11 years ago
Was the angled shower door difficult to install? I have the same angle in my bathroom and would love to have this type shower.
Great places - small spaces · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks for asking. This was a custom door and was measured on site. There were no problems with the install, and the bath was on the 3rd floor. Best of luck!
  • 11 years ago
    What color is on the walls?
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Sherwin Williams Secure Blue SW6508. I recently used the new Sherwin Williams Emerald line of paint. Low VOC's, fast adherence, mat finish. It's expensive at $60/gallon, but is often on sale for much less. I was really pleased with it. Thanks for your question.

  • 10 years ago

    The paint color is great in this room!
    Sadly the tile looks washed out in comparison to the crispness of the white & blue.

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Please note that a photograph is two dimensional and the space is three dimensional. There is always a loss of impact in a photo as opposed to standing in the room itself. For a 3rd floor bath remodel I felt it hit all the right notes. This little space was challenging, but it remains the most downloaded project in my portfolio - over 6,500 adds to project folders - and is still one of my favorites!