What color do I paint this wall
11 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Reasons to Embrace White Walls
Do they strike you as even more boring than watching white paint dry? Consider what makes them the darling of so many
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Case for the Anti-Accent Wall
Go ahead, paint everything the same color (even the trim)
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI Spy: Union Jacks
British Flag Adds a Graphic Punch via Pillows, Paintings, Rugs and Furniture
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Create a Room With a Magnetic Personality
Are you feeling the pull of a magnetic-paint project? Here’s how to get started and what to expect along the way
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSPick the Right Paint Finish to Fit Your Style
The question of finish may be as crucial as color. See which of these 9 varieties suits your space — and budget
Full Story
BEDROOMS10 Ways to Use Black on Bedroom Walls
Dark walls help create focal points, contrast, glamour — even a cozy feel
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH



susan2494
stevew2518
Related Professionals
Forrest City Interior Designers & Decorators · Auburn Interior Designers & Decorators · Jamestown Interior Designers & Decorators · Burlington Interior Designers & Decorators · La Grande Interior Designers & Decorators · Richmond Architects & Building Designers · Rochester Architects & Building Designers · Wausau Architects & Building Designers · Great Bend Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Fayetteville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Spartanburg Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Jackson Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Morgantown Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Laconia Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Aberdeen Kitchen & Bathroom DesignersDesign Intervention
lembo
Ellen Kryger Interiors