Software
Houzz Logo Print
janeenliger

Shower pan

11 years ago
Hello there- I have been looking for a suitable shower pan like this one, where may I find one?
Buckinghamshire Full House Refurbishment · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi There

    The shower pan was brought from my local bathroom store.

    As far as I am aware it is just a standard shower pan, it is low profile and the size is 1700x900.


    I hope this helps.

    Vickie


  • 11 years ago

    Hi Vickie,

    Can you tell what is the material of the shower pan? Is it acrylic or ceramic cast iron? I've been looking for a one piece shower pan preferably ceramic but have not been able to find one yet.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi tnbue

    The material of the shower pan is actually Acrylic! Although looks like ceramic.

    I agree a ceramic one would also look lovely!

    Thanks Vickie