Software
Houzz Logo Print
thedavemartens

Any info on the front door?

11 years ago
brand, style, where to buy?
Venice - Front Door · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 10 years ago

    Hi! What's the code (RAL) of this colour?


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi - it's Fine Paints of Europe Hollandlac Brilliant Paint in BS0012 Pacific Blue.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks a lot!

  • 9 years ago

    How difficult is this to apply? I would like to do it on my front door but I'm a little nervous

  • 9 years ago

    How difficult is this to apply? I would like to do it on my front door but I'm a little nervous

  • 9 years ago

    Kay - I had it done by my painter but it was not difficult at all. Just be careful where the grooves are and do it with a lighter hand. Good luck!

  • 9 years ago

    Okay great! Did he paint it while it was hanging up?

  • 9 years ago

    No - it was put on sawhorses and painted in a dust free area. Didn't want any dust to detract from the finish.

  • 9 years ago

    Thank you! Last question...where you able to hang it by the end of the day? Not sure what to do without a front door!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    It was replacing an old door, so we just had the old door in the space. Please note since the Fine Paints of Europe Hollandlac Brilliant Paint is an oil - based paint, it required a long drying time. The oil based paints don't show the brush strokes and provided the super-glossy finish I wanted.