Software
Houzz Logo Print
mark_joseph5

Is the tile white or two tone with grey? Love it!

11 years ago
Answer?
Palace Loft Bathroom Remodel · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Good eye and these tiles were in the grey family (the flat tiles had a slight linen texture to it) and due to the texture on the "wavy" tiles, it gave this tile a different appearance depending on where you were standing....AMAZING!!! This is a stocked tile with Decorative Materials (Idole and there are two colors it comes in) and the one in this picture is called Idole Grey Tear with the matching field tile (12"x24"). It is a ceramic tile with clay base which is suitable for walls, interior dry and wet applications. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day!


    Ryan Coats

    Earthwood Custom Remodeling, Inc.

    Denver, CO

  • 10 years ago

    I am buying the flat idole grey tile for my floor. can't tell if its white or grey. I hope it looks ok against my white toilet.