Software
Houzz Logo Print
aimeebode

Countertop

13 years ago
Hi! Have you had any issue with staining with the marble? Thanks!!
Classical Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    Thank you!! We are almost to the ordering part, & all anyone says is stain stain stain. I also love to cook! You have put my mind at ease!
  • 13 years ago
    What color marble is this?
  • 13 years ago
    Calcutta gold, in a honed finish.
  • 13 years ago
    Really love the kitchen. We have a white marble top as well and it etches very easily. Do you know what treatment your's got to withstand the cooking dangers?
  • 13 years ago
    I have plenty of etchings - just no stains. We just consider the etch spots as "patina" that's developing over time. Only way to prevent etching on marble is to have it treated with a special coating (not regular sealant). ClearstoneUSA.com claims theirs works, but I can't vouch for it.
  • 7 years ago

    Yea Marble damages so easily. Too high maintenance. Wish I could get the look in silestone