Software
Houzz Logo Print
robyn_wendt

Batton on walls

11 years ago
I love this simple effect! I am renovating a beach house and would love to apply this idea. I was considering it as an accent wall in the entry, sunroom and master bedroom. Do you think that would look ok? The ceilings are 8'. What height ceiling is the Pearl Beach project?
Pearl Beach · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thank you for your interest in our work @Robyn Wendt.

    Texture on walls is always a great idea. This simple baton system when painted can be quite subtle. I always like to take reference from the existing architecture, so copy a material or spacing dimension from some existing detail, this way it feels very natural. Good design should not feel out of place. The ceilings in the Pearl Beach project are also 8'.

    Happy renovating.

    Regards,

    Brett










Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting