Software
Houzz Logo Print
nesting67

Tile chair rail and vanity. Tile behind necessary?

11 years ago

This is a question for the tile experts or anyone with an opinion! I would prefer to not tile behind my vanity. Spent a lot of $$ on a narrow depth furniture style piece and every inch counts.. I'm doing a white subway tile border half way up the wall around the room and the vanity is on thin tapered feet raised 4-5 inches above the floor. Also should mention that I'm using cove tile where the wall meets the floor. How do I handle the tile around it? The vanity needs to be attached to the wall to support the weight of the top. The top and sides seem common sense, but what about the area underneath the vanity that will be visible from adjoining rooms? Will it be possible to tile underneath it once the vanity has been bolted into place? Will post a pic of the vanity in a bit.

Comments (4)