Software
Houzz Logo Print
shidobe

Decor requests for a small entryway

11 years ago
I'm having problems trying to decorate the entryway to our home and an happy for suggestions! First, while this is the front door to our home, it's not used every day. Most family enter through the garage, so this isn't a high traffic area. The problem is the door opens in and then takes up about half the length of the entryway. Because of this, I think a narrow table or bench is out of the question. Secondly, there's a set of light switches to contend with. Again, they're not used often, and I can't rationalize the cost of moving them, but they're another component of me being stymied. I tried just putting up a large mirror, but it looked weird. There is a small closet to the right of the door, then the steps to the lower level. Thanks for your suggestions!

Comments (10)