Software
Houzz Logo Print
deckdoo

Where are the built-in medicine cabinets from?

11 years ago
Love these.
Carter Republic House · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello, and thank you for your inquiry. They were made by a local craftsman who also made the vanity cabinet. If you are near the Lehigh Valley and would like a quote, please contact us via the Contact link.

  • 11 years ago

    Thank you. I live in Kansas, so I will see what I can find locally. Thanks!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I would be interested in knowing who that is....

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Wagner's Wood Specialties, unfortunately, the company is no longer is business, but one of their craftsmen went out on his own and still does work for us.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I ask because I was wondering who you use. I have reached out numerous times about working with you.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Wagner's Wood Specialties, thank you for your interest. If we have a job we feel will be a good fit for you, we will be in touch.