Software
Houzz Logo Print
funkybutchic

chandelier

13 years ago
could you please tell me the name of this chandelier, and where I might find it? Thank you!
Our Island Retreat · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    this was purchased at a store on 4th Avenue in Vancouver called Perfolium. The store has since closed, and has relocated to Montreal, so you might get lucky and find them there
  • 13 years ago
    In the Mayne Island Retreat there were two brick shaped blocks of wood on the coffee table. I have one I inherited. It looks really old. Do you know what they were originally made for?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I believe they were molds for casting metal parts. They were packed with sand and molasses to make a negative over which molten metal was poured. These molds are stunning and were hand carved by Italian wood craftsmen a long time ago.
  • 13 years ago
    Lovely kitchen. Are the kitchen stools available somewhere for purchase?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    These are vintage, and we lucked into a set of 6. You might be able to find something similar. Try doing a google image search for vintage metal bar stools, and see if you can locate something similar.