Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
afhansen

stone!

afhansen
8 years ago
Who is the manufacturer of the stone? What color is it? Currently in the process of choosing exterior finishes for our custom home and love this stone! Thanks!
Beaver Lake Retreat by Design Guild Homes · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Glacier Stone Supply, LLC
    8 years ago

Thank you Design Guild Homes! You can find Loon Lake and more beautiful natural stone at Glacier Stone Supply Also, for more information please feel free to contact Tom Irwin 425-765-7707 More Examples of Loon Lake

• tbergers1
    7 years ago
    I would love to buy this stone for a house in Polk City, IA...could you advise on how I would go about doing that?
  • PRO
    7 years ago

hello, this is Jon Wood sales manager with Glacier Stone Supply. Please give me a call and we will figure out the most efficient way to connect you with our material. thank you for your interest in out stone. 916-710-0458 jon.wood@glacierstonesupply.com

• tbergers1
    7 years ago
    I am wondering about the stone on the entry way driveway? Could you advise me on what product and color it is? I love the look! Thank you!
  • PRO
    7 years ago

The stone on the house is Loon Lake. For more information please feel free to contact our sales rep, Tom Irwin 425-765-7707

• tbergers1
    7 years ago

Thank you! I already have the Loon Lake picked for the house. I was curious about the stone in the driveway going up to the porch stairs. Do you know what that is? Is it Loon Lake as well?

• PRO
    7 years ago

We don't know what that is. Sorry!

• Terri Oppitz
    7 years ago
    What is the paint color?
  • tbergers1
    7 years ago

In another post it was said that it is Pratt and Lambert 33-21 Diplomat Gray...it is very close to SW Gauntlet Gray