Software
Houzz Logo Print
mukta_agrawal

Wall color

13 years ago
Hi! Gorgeous rooms. What's the wall color?
Music room and dining room · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you....the dining room is a metallic paint by Modern Masters, dark oil bronze.
  • 9 years ago

    Does the metallic paint need to be applied by hand?


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Erin, yes, the metallic paint needs to be applied with a special roller by Modern Masters. I also recommend using their primer first and mixing their extender into the paint (per the directions). The extender will keep the paint from drying too fast and allow you to roll from ceiling to floor before drying. I love recommending Modern Masters metallic paint, but I do recommend asking an experienced painter to paint the walls for you. Good Luck, I'm sure you will love your metallic walls!