My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Does anyone have a cranium bulb to share, I would happily pay. I saw a picture somewhere, did some research and think I can grow one in a pot. , here in zone 5!!
I have Crinums that I would trade for perennial geraniums (other than sanguineum). I am not interested in annual geraniums (pelargoniums). Please email if your geraniums are perennial and you would like to trade. Thanks, Susan
browneyedsusan_gw
Related Professionals
Rock Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montgomery Landscape Contractors · Portsmouth Landscape Contractors · Bemidji Landscape Contractors · Wausau Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · Spanish Fork Landscape Contractors · Anchorage Landscape Contractors · Morgan City Home Additions · Toms River Home Additions · Nashville Home Additions · Olean Home Additions · Bismarck Home Additions · Williston Home Additions · Hilo Home Additions