Software
Houzz Logo Print
pvkshouse

Please reread your description and tell me what to make of it...

11 years ago
The description, and I quote: "Chain Length: 10' Wire Length: 15'" Some
color variation...." I've mimicked your punctuation, so please tell me what this means.."10-feet wire length:15 feet"????
I need 2 feet from the ceiling (both chain and wire). How do I find out
whether this fixture will work?
Axis Pendant by Capital Lighting | 4234WG · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This is the note I received back from the factory for clarification.

    Product is 23x23x23.5 and ships
    10’ of chain and 15’ of wire. So according to their question this should
    work perfectly, they will just be trimming the wire and using the amount of
    chain necessary for the install height they are trying to achieve.

    If you have further questions please feel free to reach out.

    Thank you for your interest!

    pvkshouse thanked Seldens Furniture