Software
Houzz Logo Print
loribahadigi

Dining chairs really caught my attention. Great lines. Who, what, where do I find them?

13 years ago
Ragley Hall Residence Living Room · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    I'd like to know this too!
  • 13 years ago
    Me Like!! Did you recover the chairs? Looks like bark cloth. I also love benches for dining; they're cozy and tuck away. I think the set is spectacular! Thanks for the information too.
  • 13 years ago
    Unbelievable!! I found them! Two armchairs and 4 side chairs with the table and china hutch. Original padded seats which I will immediately recover. I AM SO HAPPY!
  • 13 years ago
    No way,, where did you find them?!! My chairs had the original fabric on them as well. recovered them with a Robert Allan fabric. Post pic of everything you found. I can't believe you found them!!!!!
  • 13 years ago
    Craigslist , just like you. The table needs refinished but chairs are tight. The china hutch is going to a friend. The first thing I looked for was the tag and there it was on the bottom of an armchair "Blowing Rock" ! I'll posts pics before I recover and I may just redo them in a fabric similar to the original. But then again....
  • 13 years ago
    Look what's on sale over at One King's Lane today....
  • 13 years ago
    We are so fortunate to have found these; I'm going to celebrate with a nice paste wax! I also appreciate the size to weight to ratio as they're roomy in the seat but easy to move.
  • 13 years ago
    Who are the paintings by?
  • 12 years ago
    I have 6 chairs and a table just like that being delivered tomorrow. Any takers?
  • 12 years ago
    Not sure who made the chairs, but I have a full set of 6 I'm looking to sell.
  • 12 years ago
    The chairs look like Kent Cofffey Perspecta. Hope that helps.