Software
Houzz Logo Print
mwinfield

Remodeling/replacing all appliances- would love feedback

11 years ago

We are in our our forever home (we hope) and replacing all appliances as we remodel. I did a significant amount of research on appliances, but our project stalled out a bit from design to construction as we went through some historic approvals and waited for our contractor and cabinet maker to get to our job. Work is now commencing! Before ordering, let me know if there is new information/regrets we'll have on these choices I made awhile back?

60" Bluestar Platinum Series Range (no good wall for wall ovens, so this is where we ended up)

Vent-A-Hood -64

2 Miele Futura Diamond Series Diswashers

1 Subzero 36" column fridge, 1 Subzero 30" column freezer (not next to each other, so can't do side by side)

Sharp 24" Microwave drawer

Washer/Dryer - frozen with indecision. Want speed queen, have to be able to wash king comforters often in the house, don't love my other options

And some little stuff (central water filter, central vac with kickplates, etc)

Am I missing anything critical? Also, in case it matters, we have very hard water.

Thanks in advance!