Software
Houzz Logo Print
stapleto91

custom sizes?

11 years ago
Hi I have seen in previous posts that it is possible to get custom sizes. If this is still the case, in my order 1512-7837-3432-4526 on all pieces could you please cut the 2 inch dimension down to 1.25 with the rod centered? If that is too much of a reduction maybe I can turn them sideways and you can reduce the 1.5 inch dimension to 1.25? Thanks!
Punky Hill Invisible Shelf Bracket for Floating Shelf Appearance, 4" · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'm working with the welding department to see if we have enough space on the back plate for the rod and screw hole for a bracket that small. I will bet back to you.


    Stevie

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We'll make the back plate 1.25" high and place a screw hole on each side of the rod. This order should ship by the end of the week.


    Thank you,

    Stevie