Software
Houzz Logo Print
susanlkeating

Who makes this wallpaper?

13 years ago
Thanks
Powder Rooms · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    This is so gorgeous. Schumacher papers in the UK are sadly rare and hugely expensive! Can I ask what Holly would suggest with using wallpaper near a basin like this, but in a home with young children? It is gorgeous, but possibly impractical? Thanks.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Osborne & Little makes beautiful wallpaper and is based out of the UK. They have a line of vinyl wallpapers that are more practical for areas with children. They are classified as "very washable" which makes them easy to wipe off. Best of luck! Holly
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks Holly. 'Vinyl' sounds a great idea - I look forward to choosing something! Do you ever do interior-design work in the UK, out of interest?!
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    I love so many of your portfolio images - what amazing use of grey but with pops of colour so that it never looks too sombre or overpowering - love it! In my online trawling for wallpaper, I've enjoyed coming across this British company, 'Missprint'. Some great designs! http://missprint.co.uk/wallpaperranges.php Thanks, Kathleen
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for the lovely compliments Kathleen! I would love to cross the pond for a job someday but for now, San Francisco is keeping me plenty busy!