Software
Houzz Logo Print
gingsthing

sofa

13 years ago
pls advise mfg. name of sofa and does it come with slipcovers?
pillows · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Ikea Ektorp sofa.
  • 13 years ago
    Can you share how this is to keep clean and if it is difficult to remove the slips to wash? I am trying to research a few IKEA styles and someone mentioned that certain styles have to be taken apart to wash? TIA for any feedback!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    super easy to take off and wash:)
  • 12 years ago
    Would you say that the Ektorp is similar in size to an "apartment sized sofa"? When I saw it in person I thought it looked a bit short, in height not length. I have high ceilings and am concerned it may look too small
    in my living room but it's so hard to gage scale in a large store. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!
  • 12 years ago
    Oh, and by the way, my sister does have high ceilings and the sofa looks just fine. I should have mentioned that in my last post.
  • 12 years ago
    Susan, thank you so much!!
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Susan,

    We offer a similar slipcover style sofa on our website. The fully customizable Berkeley Sofa by Savvy may fit your needs nicely. Please view here: http://www.savvyhomestore.com/product/fabric/sofa/berkeley-sofa-with-slipcover-by-savvy