Software
Houzz Logo Print
bccraftmaster

Finished Dining Room

We designed and built this massive rift sawn oak dining table and chairs for 10 to be the centerpiece of this dining room. We also did the coffered ceiling and wainscoting,

Upper Makefield Dining Room · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Nice ! No before pics ?

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Love the ceiling!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Anne. before pic

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Some detail shots of the room

  • 10 years ago

    How does one decide how deep to do the coffer and also how wide and long? You have 3 across and 3 long here. Each one looks quite wide. I have a 11' x 14.5 dining room I'd like to do this in, but I'm not sure how many or how deep to do them? Help!

  • 10 years ago
    This such a lovely foundation. What are the next steps for decor? The blue is stunning, great choice.