Hi! Where can I find this coffee table? Love it!
11 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Coffee Tables to Stir Up a Living Room Look
Keep drinks on the down low or sip in high style. You'll find a coffee table style for every design taste here
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Vintage-Inspired Finds for Your Table
Mix a few older pieces with newer tabletop wares for an eclectic, collected Thanksgiving place setting
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Antique Store Finds to Nab Now, Place Later
See the accessories one decorator always buys when she spots them — as long as she gets there first
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSHow to Make Your Living Room More Welcoming
Where you put the sofa, coffee table and TV can create an inviting — or awkward — ambience. Find out how to do it right
Full Story

Huestis Tucker Architects, LLC