Software
Houzz Logo Print
tanya_holloway

Chandelier?

11 years ago
Is that a ceiling fan chandelier?? If so, please tell me where to buy. Thanks!
Napa Chic-Transitional Master Bedroom · More Info

Comments (14)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    We can provide a similar one. It be made just for you. If you are interested contact/email me.
  • 10 years ago
    yes, please let me know how I can get a similar chandelier.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Sure, email me your sizing and color requirements please.

    Thank You
  • 10 years ago
    I'd like to get a quote on the chandelier fan as well. Emailing.
  • 10 years ago

    I would like a quote on the chandelier fan without the light kit

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Sure email me please.
  • 10 years ago

    Can you please provide me some info as to where I can purchase the fan and chandelier. Cbruno1230@gmail.com

  • 9 years ago
    Desaraev@gmail.com
  • 9 years ago
    where can I get the bed comforters?
  • 6 years ago

    Is there a fan inside the chandelier?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    No this is not a fan. It's only a chandelier.

  • 3 years ago

    Please email me the info on the chandelier with fan

  • 3 years ago

    Can you provide info on the chandelier?