May I ask what the backsplash is? I really like it..
11 years ago
Related Stories

COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting With Your Designer
Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best start
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES9 Hard Questions to Ask When Shopping for Stone
Learn all about stone sizes, cracks, color issues and more so problems don't chip away at your design happiness later
Full Story
LIGHTING5 Questions to Ask for the Best Room Lighting
Get your overhead, task and accent lighting right for decorative beauty, less eyestrain and a focus exactly where you want
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES13 Essential Questions to Ask Yourself Before Tackling a Renovation
No one knows you better than yourself, so to get the remodel you truly want, consider these questions first
Full Story
MATERIALSWhat to Ask Before Choosing a Hardwood Floor
We give you the details on cost, installation, wood varieties and more to help you pick the right hardwood flooring
Full Story
SELLING YOUR HOUSEFix It or Not? What to Know When Prepping Your Home for Sale
Find out whether a repair is worth making before you put your house on the market
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESSurvive Your Home Remodel: 11 Must-Ask Questions
Plan ahead to keep minor hassles from turning into major headaches during an extensive renovation
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story

Dawn Dippon