Software
Houzz Logo Print
drdavidge_gw

Trying to find the impossible: 42" bathroom vanity with an offset sink

10 years ago

Hey - any ideas here? I've been trying to find a ~42" bathroom sink vanity that has the sink offset to the left, with 2 doors under that, and 3 drawers on the right side. Ideally in gray, or I could settle for an espresso color. After searching for hours, I don't think it really exists. Alternatively, we could buy a sink cabinet in 24", 27", or 30" and pair that with a 3 drawer base cabinet in 18", 15", or 12" to make a 42". But then we would have to buy a counter top and sink as well, and it does add up. Plus a mirror or cabinet to go above. Any ideas?

Maybe something like these two. First is only available in that color, and the 2nd is only 36" and they want $2000 for it!


Comments (9)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions